da`Posts
Monday, August 11, 2008
-
Monday.
Holiday.
Boring.
Woke up at 9.30 on com. blogging. ive got nth to do.
oya ive gained an interest in digimon 4. lol can watch online theres all the episodes. getting a little sick of south park.
Judo olympics at tomorrow early morning 2 oclock my mom don lemme watch. and then she nag. gagagagaga.
im bored!
btw i got something from yao nian!
Reflexion
Look at me
I am a gay
You may think you know
Who I really am
But you’ll never know me
Every day, is as if I play agame
Every day, is as if I play apart
Now I see
If I wear a mask
I can be PowerRangers
But I can not be one
My heart is,
Who is that gay I see
Staring straight back at me?
(Now I know
He is Yao Nian)
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?
I do not think so
I am now
In a world where I have to
Hide my heart
From my mother
And my father
Who is gay
And what I believe in
But somehow
I will show the world
What’s inside my heart
Blood
Muscle
And be loved for who I am
And where I am
And what I am
And how I am
And why I am
Gay.
Who is that gay I see
Staring straight back at me?
(Now I know
Ne is Yao Nian)
Why is my reflection
Someone I don’t know?
Because I am stupid?
Because I am a fool?
Because I am a gay?
Must I pretend that I’m
Someone else for all time?
Maybe I should
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?
I do not think so
There’s a heart that must
Be free to fly
Out of my body
Into the darkness
Where it cease to exist
And so do I
That burns with a need
To know the reason why
And how
And what
And who
And where
Why must we all conceal
What we think
How we feel
Who I am
Where i'm from
And why i'm gay
Must there be a secret me
I’m forced to hide?
Maybe
Maybe not
I won’t pretend that i’m
Someone else
For all time
Just Joking
When will my reflections show
Who I am inside?
I do not think so
When will my reflections show
Who I am inside?
I do not think so
I
Am
Gay.
shortest post ever whoots! LOL.
8:04PM
63rd post
ME

Name: ZhengKang
Age: 14!
Bday: 30AUG
Virgo
Asian
YELLOW
Singaporean
Judoka
5th Kyu
Dumb Bear
<3<3
To do list:
To be continued. lol.