da`Posts
Monday, September 1, 2008
-
monday
and so an update of hw:
science: exam papers X3=6h
done 1/2 a paper
6h-1h=5h
assesment book: optional.
total: 5h
history: 8pages of wb
8 X 2 = 16min
total: 15min(rnd off)
Geog: COMPLETE
Math: Venn assgnmnt: 2h
Bring all the stuff to sch: 30min to search
Self study: 1h
total 3h30min
Chinese: 应用文: 1h
成语练习: 1h
学习单(3篇)= 30min X 3=1h30min
文件夹 (ACE): 1h (packing like siao)
万里长城简报: 2h
total: 6h30min
Grand total: 15h15min = if i start during midnight, ill end at 3oclock in the afternoon excluding toilet, eating, drinking or anything else.
monday is super super super sian la. ima on com for like 9h le. okok dont get crazy. but its true. THERES JUST NOTHING TO DO (except hw)
and im not going to elaborate on every single stuff i did with the com today lol.
and tmr my dad's at home shit. and macdonalds for lunch today!
btw found a Fan-made o2jam song called Song of Grief or you shang blabla. and it sounds really nice. like Identity like that but better.
damn i hate holidays. theyre so boring and hw spamming.
ANYONE PLAYS:
Gunz
Roseonline
Flyff
Rakion
O2jam
Phantasy star 1,2,3,4???
no one play liao all so "outdated". especially Gunz la, when we were P6 there were crowds playing gunz like 11 or 12 or even 15. now wheres the crowd? loll only left me n bro playing. gunz very fun what... nvm. cant publish post yet too short. so lets RANDOM AROUND!!! (learnt it from my beloved bro)
I love Jay Chou.
I love JJlin.
I love hei se you mo.
I love qing tian.
I love duan le de xian.
I love qian shan wan shui.
I love qing hua ci.
I love wo bu pei.
I love gunz.
I love my computer.
I love HCI.
I love school.
I love no holidays.
I love no trainings.
I love listening music.
I love my phone.
I love Msn Messenger.
I love pigs.
I love koalas.
I love squirrels.
I love mice.
I love cute cute animals.
and now for even more random stuff:
I love www.google.com.
I love rulers.
I love clocks.
I love belts.
I love pencil shavings.
I love magnifying glass.
I love wheels.
I love plastic bags.
I love hot potatoes.
I love blue pen ink.
I love paper.
I love empty fish tanks.
I love fans.
I love buttons.
I love posters.
I love sewing machines.
I love cooking pans.
I love ERP.
I love SBS buses.
I love 4D.
I love swimming trunks.
I love Shop'n Save.
I love Harvey Norman.
I LOVE CALCULATORS!
aha. now thts long enough. and thts super random wahaha.
10:10PM
75th post
ME

Name: ZhengKang
Age: 14!
Bday: 30AUG
Virgo
Asian
YELLOW
Singaporean
Judoka
5th Kyu
Dumb Bear
<3<3
To do list:
To be continued. lol.